Subject: IPv6/IPng on NetBSD
To: None <tech-net@NetBSD.ORG, netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christian Kuhtz <chk@eng.bellsouth.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/03/1998 13:07:22
Hello:

I am looking for some info on what the status of IPv6/IPng stack implementations
for NetBSD (specifically NetBSD/sparc) is.  I know that inria.fr has a stack
that will run under recent FreeBSD code, and I was wondering whether there is
such a think available for NetBSD/sparc.

Any info at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a bunch in advance.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Kuhtz <chk@eng.bellsouth.net> (770) 522-4000            BellSouth.net