Subject: Re: user not traversing a tree in telnet?
To: noud de brouwer <noud@knot.nl>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/26/1998 22:58:23
	You would need to call chroot() (man 2 chroot), but you would
	have to ensure they could still see all the binaries, libraries
	and devices to which they need access.

	A better option might just be to chmod various parts of the
	filesystem and ensure they are in a group which cannot access
	them.

		David/absolute

               The truth of a proposition has nothing to do
                  with its credibility.  And vice versa.