Subject: Re: NetBSD file system and Solaris2.5
To: Dan McMahill <mcmahill@alum.mit.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/14/1997 14:14:05
	It depends on what NetBSD platform you are using - I have a friend
	who takes zip disks between his NetBSD/sparc and Solaris boxes at
	work. NetBSD/sparc write a sun compatible disk label, which makes
	this simple.

	Otherwise, easier option might just be to use it as a tape - and
	tar the files to the raw device :)

		David/abs

		"Its the coat. Chicks dig the coat."
		"No, its the tails. _Everyone_ digs the tails..."