Subject: Re: Unknown Root password????
To: Aaron Williams <>
From: David Brownlee <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/13/1997 15:37:37
	Create a boot floppy (-current are fine - from
	then boot from floppy, mount the root filesystem on /mnt
	rename /mnt/etc/master.passwd to (say) /mnt/etc/master.passwd.old
	and copy all the password related files form /etc on the floppy to

  -- "Its hard to say it... I hate to say it... but its probably me..." --