Subject: Mail
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@tmonline.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/03/1997 11:40:20
After some false starts, I've gotten qpopper running on my SE30 1.2.1
machine, and am almost ready to put it into service doing real work. This
is a big deal for me, not being a computer type.

It will be the mail server for 10-15 people and see light service. It will
be connected to a dial up ISDN line, and our ISP's MX record points to the
SE30, so that mail will be delivered ok when we are on line.

What is missing is how to connect periodically and persuade the ISP's
machine to send the queued up mail. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Brad

Stephen B. Salai                            Phone (716) 325-5553
Cumpston & Shaw                          Fax    (716) 262-3906
Two State Street                          email bsalai@servtech.com
Rochester, NY 14614