Subject: Re: mail(1) feature set...
To: None <jrg@blodwen.demon.co.uk, netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG,>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/12/1997 10:02:53
	I've been using Mush, version 7.2.3 and 7.2.5 under NetBSD since
NetBSD 0.9, but I have recompiled binaries for 1.0, 1.1 and now 1.2.  All
binaries work fine with a few small changes.  It works flawlessly and never
crashes at all.  Even the handling of the curses stuff is fine.
You'll notice that this mail was sent using Mush and from my NetBSD
workstation to boot.

	Anyone interested in the changes I made to get things working can send
me mail.
-Brian