Subject: Re: wu-ftpd
To: None <rmk@rmkhome.rmkhome.com>
From: None <ronald@demon.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/11/1997 09:48:21
> Where can I find a copy of wu-ftpd that actually compiles and works on
> NetBSD 1.2 and 1.2B?

ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd/private/wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-13.tar.Z

You can't `ls' that directory, you have to cd into it, then get the file.
That's the current `beta' version of wu-ftpd from academ, and is
reasonably stable.  It's got lots of changes from the last WU release,
including being adequately ansified to be compiled with picky ansi
compilers such as IRIX ones :-)  I'm using beta-12 on NetBSD with
no portability fixes (although I do have local functionality hacks).
--
Ronald Khoo <ronald@demon.net> Voice: +44 181 371 1000 Fax: +44 181 371 1150