Subject: Re: problem with netscape under netbsd
To: Ted Lemon <mellon@hoffman.vix.com>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/03/1997 12:55:37
On Fri, May 02, 1997 at 02:42:32PM -0700, Ted Lemon wrote:

> I really hope that the NetBSD crowd doesn't, over time, turn into a
> bunch of fat Old Farts who sit around talking about nothing much and
> making stupid, vaguely misogynistic jokes about their wives.

If you're talking about me, sorry.  I didn't want to sound like that.
I wasn't even joking.  I want to get a scanner, but not without my
wife's permission (not that she wouldn't give one - she's the one who
tells me to get more RAM and faster machines and better displays, so
she can enjoy NetBSD better.... :-))

This thread has beed fun to read.  Certainly more fun that the usual
flame wars. :)

  -jm

--

                       1503 kHz @ 21:30 EET DST Mon-Fri