Subject: kerberos?
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris A. Jones <cajones@ais.alumdev.oberlin.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/23/1997 21:34:13
If memory serves, NetBSD has claimed to have kerberos integrated for
quite some time now.  However, I still can't get it to run when I try,
and many binaries (e.g., passwd, su, telnet) that could have kerberos
compiled into them don't.  My own efforts at recompiling said binaries
with kerberos have failed.

What I want to know is, am I failing to do something properly, or is
kerberos not actually integrated?  Does there exist an INSTALL guide
for kerberos under NetBSD, or should I wade through the instructions
that come with kerberos?

TIA.

Chris

--
Chris Jones                                                  Programmer Intern
cajones@ais.alumdev.oberlin.edu                          Development Resources

NetBSD (and general freeware) enthusiast, programmer, sysadmin, biochemist.