Subject: guavac binary/i386 available
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Deaven <deaven@ssibm4.ssp.ameslab.gov>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/23/1997 21:02:09

  I have compiled gcc-2.7.2, libg++-2.7.1, and guavac-0.2.2 for
NetBSD-1.0/i386.  It required some non-trivial effort for my 16Mb
machine (I had to use an RS/6000 as a networked cross-compiler for C++,
while still using as/ld on my NetBSD box).  I've been using these with
no problems for about two weeks.

  Because I suspect that lots of other folks with only 16Mb would
like to use guavac on their NetBSD systems, I'm providing a
gzipped tar file of /usr/local/gnu on my system, containing these
three things (and gnu make-5.74, too).  Download it at your own
risk, the usual disclaimers apply.

  You can find it at
    http://www.public.iastate.edu/~deaven/Software/top.html

("guavac" is a public domain Java language compiler written by
  Effective Edge Technologies.)

---
David Deaven        deaven@ishmael.ameslab.gov
A504 Physics        tel 515-294-6878