Subject: RE: ppp server?
To: Brook Milligan <brook@trillium.NMSU.Edu>
From: John A. Maier <root@beta.datastorm.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/23/1997 21:00:22
I have a dual SLIP/PPP setup.  I have it down to (almost) a fine =
science. =20

I have a full blown SLIP/PPP server on a NetBSD 1.0 machine.  I've been =
slow to upgrade to 1.1 because of it's heavy use.

However, I did take the src/usr.sbin/pppd source directory from 1.1, =
moved it to the 1.0 machine.  you've also got to get some include files =
from the /usr/include/net directory to make the news source files happy.

net/ppp-comp.h
net/ppp-defs.h
net/if-ppp.h
net/if-pppvar.h

do:
make
make install

No more run-away processes!

Would you like a peek at my files?  I can setup a FTP with everything =
you need.

I am after chap and pap now, know anything?
=20
jam