Subject: Re: Problems with cpio and rmt between 1.1 and 1.0
To: None <curt@portal.ca>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/23/1997 20:52:19
>Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 21:13:54 -0800 (PST)
>From: Curt Sampson <curt@portal.ca>

>Does anyone know what's wrong with cpio here? If not, would someone
>let me know how I can step through the child process so I can attempt
>to figure out what's going on?

One trick I've read about, but have never used, is to add a sleep()
call for the child immediately after the fork.  The sleep() gives you
a chance to attach another gdb to the child before it actually does
anything.
--
Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>           http://www.shore.net/~mikel
Norwood, MA 02062 USA                assert(*this!=opinionof(Analog));