Subject: Re: Seagate SCSI write-back drive cache
To: Laine Stump <laine@MorningStar.Com>
From: Justin T. Gibbs <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/24/1997 10:34:22

http://abekas.com:8080/SCSI2/

http://www.symbios.com/x3t10

>> The technical reference for your drive (at least for the vendor
>> specific mode page settings)?
>
>They only have "install guides" on the Seagate website (that I can
>find), and I'm to impatient to actually wait for something to be mailed
>to me ;-)

Well, we have the 1" thick technical references here at Pluto for all
drives we ship in products.  That would include the Seagate Hawks,
Barracudas and the Quantum Atlas IIs.  I know that they are available, but
I don't know how you request them.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations