Subject: Re: Seagate SCSI write-back drive cache
To: Laine Stump <laine@MorningStar.Com>
From: Justin T. Gibbs <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/24/1997 10:34:22
>> The SCSI spec?
>Okay, I'll be more specific - is it available on the Net somewhere?

>> The technical reference for your drive (at least for the vendor
>> specific mode page settings)?
>They only have "install guides" on the Seagate website (that I can
>find), and I'm to impatient to actually wait for something to be mailed
>to me ;-)

Well, we have the 1" thick technical references here at Pluto for all
drives we ship in products.  That would include the Seagate Hawks,
Barracudas and the Quantum Atlas IIs.  I know that they are available, but
I don't know how you request them.

Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations