Subject: Re: imake woes
To: None <masami@fa2.so-net.or.jp>
From: Paul DuBois <dubois@primate.wisc.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/06/1997 06:06:02
Masami and Ken Nakata writes:
> On Tue, 4 Mar 1997 16:21:55 -0500 (EST),
> xiamin <ingerrn@cris.com> wrote:
> > > And I'll bet therre is no file called "1.c" from which it could be
> > > compiled, right?  Probably there is something like unix.c or similar
> > > and "unix" is predefined by cpp and gets turned into "1" when imake runs...
> >
> > and there is a unix.c...
>
> Try renaming unix.c to unix_.c or something, and change the
> appropriate references to it in the Imakefile.  That should take care
> of it (read h-a-c-k a-r-o-u-n-d).

Yes.  However, it really sounds like imake didn't get compiled correctly.
If you look in imakemdep.h, it's supposed to add -Uunix to the cpp
command line if cpp predefines "unix".  Possibly a different cpp was used
to compile imake than the one that is used when imake runs.

--
Paul DuBois
dubois@primate.wisc.edu