Subject: Proxyarp
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christophe Prevotaux <nighty@ebc.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/07/1997 14:05:07
I tried to use proxyarp with a ppp connection but proxyarp fails to find
the local address .

I want to connect my home network thru a PPP Dial UP connection initiated
from my NetBSD Box. If someone knows how to do this using pppd on NetBSD
please let me know.

Christophe Prevotaux     |        EBCnet, Reims, France
IRC: nighty              |     Internet Services Provider
Email: nighty@ebc.net    |      Champagne-Ardenne Region
www:http://www.ebc.net   |     tel: + 33 (0)3 26 49 99 00
              Sysadmin EBCnet/Internet Systems Engineer
                  PGP public key available on demand
-  My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of my employer      -