Subject: Re: Kterm for NetBSD
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.giganet.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/29/1997 18:11:20
Hi,

Thanks to everyone who send me suggestions for kterm.  I thought I would
summarize quickly here for the lists.

The best site for my purposes seems to be

http://www.axe-inc.co.jp/

This site has a small FTP archive including kterm already compiled.  It
also has installation instructions for NetBSD/mac68k and MkLinux in
Japanese.

Ken Nakata also pointed out that there are some binaries in his old FTP
site:

ftp://remus.rutgers.edu/pub/NetBSD/goodies/

A few others pointed out that the sources can be found in the FreeBSD
archives mirrored in various places.

Mark Andres                  Head, Support Dept.
           GIGANET by Business Network Telecom (BNT)
E-mail:  mark@giganet.net    URL: http://www.giganet.net/staff/mark/