Subject: Re: The wonderful world of heterogenous PC OSes
To: VaX#n8 <vax@linkdead.paranoia.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/28/1997 14:31:28
	It depends very much on what your needs are, whether you would
	leave machines on overnight, etc.

	If you're happy enough leaving a single machine on continually,
	juct locking/blanking the screen & coming back to whatever you
	were doing later then you have a perfect case to hang the modem
	off the back of that machine and make it your 'server', and to
	have a second machine for everything up to 'crash and burn'
	testing ("Oh its trashed my disks.. well I'm annoyed, but
	then again its not my server" :)

	You seem to be pretty much on track :)

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.