Subject: Re: problems with ppp
To: Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
From: Blaz Zupan <blaz.zupan@uni-mb.si>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/29/1995 12:09:42
> Have you tried:
> 	sysctl -nw net.inet.tcp.rfc1323=0
> 	sysctl -nw net.inet.tcp.rfc1644=0
>
> On the NetBSD box?  I know that this has often helped the occasional
> FreeBSD user work around a buggy Annex box.  The options should be the
> same under NetBSD.

I also have rfc1323 set to off because of problems with telneting
to a Sillicon graphics machine. I patch it when I compile my kernel
which of course is a bit tedious to do every time. So I tried the
command above and all I get is

  net.inet.tcp.rfc1323: no variables defined for this protocol

Did I misunderstand something? Or otherwise it seems like NetBSD
doesn't have this sysctl.

Setup: NetBSD/amiga-current.

--
  Blaz Zupan, Ljubljanska 19/b, 62000 Maribor, Slovenia
        blaz.zupan@uni-mb.si, blaz@boing.jump.org