Subject: Chris Demetriou has resigned from the NetBSD core group. (fwd)
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/26/1995 09:37:25
> The NetBSD core group would like to extend our thanks for Chris' past
> contributions, and look forward to his continuing participation in the
> Project.

And I think ever user of NetBSD would too. Let me publicly thank Chris
for all his help and efforts, and to make sure that he realises that
we appreciate all the time, money and lack-of-sleep he has contributed
to making NetBSD something to take pride in.

Thanks Chris, good luck with the /alpha work - we are likely to be
buying units based on the fact that it runs NetBSD, and you can tell
DEC that :-)

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy                                           peter@wonderland.org