Subject: XFree86 on NetBSD - mouse problems?
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eric Taveau <taveaue@ccmail.nhq.sony.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/19/1995 13:44:32
I'm trying to get Xfree86 working on NetBSD.

The displays seem to appear properly on the screen, but the mouse
doesn't move.
I have a Microsoft mouse connected to a PS/2 style port.
So I configured the mouse driver as /dev/pms0.

I tried configuring the setup in the XF86Config file as
mouse type "Microsoft" which didn't work right. I also tried
type "PS/2" which doesn't work right either.

Thinking that it might be the mouse driver, I upgraded to current,
but that didn't seem to change anything.

Any hints on getting XFree86 to work? or is this type of mouse not working
with X?

Eric.
Eric Taveau                        etaveau@carroll.com