Subject: Re: HotJava?
To: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@confusion.net>
From: Dave Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/05/1995 12:05:40
Michael K. Sanders wrote:
> Does anyone have the time/inclination/experience to offer to work on
> porting Sun's HotJava browser to various NetBSD architectures?
>
> <URL:http://java.sun.com/> for more info.

I've already talked to the Java group about this - just waiting for
them to release the code (any day now, no less).  If what they claim
is true, it has great potential for being hairy.  Anyone who is
interested can join the porting interest list at
majordomo@java.sun.com.

--
Dave Cornejo                                There is nothing so subtle
Dogwood Media                                           as the obvious