Subject: Re: Package archive needs more stuff--here's an inventory
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ralph Seichter <ZODIAC@darkness.gun.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/10/1995 17:36:07
On 10.03.95, mda@lame.mame.mu.oz.au (thecure) wrote

> I have the following in my /usr/src/local. If you want any of them, let
> me know.
>
>  [...]
>  1 texinfo-3.1/

How did you build texinfo-3.1? I have no idea how to make 'makeinfo' do
what it is supposed to. No matter what document I offer, 'makeinfo' exits
with "Undefinded error: 0" (although it compiles ok). I tried to run it
through gdb, but that gives me a kernel panic (!) message. I'd be *very*
glad if you could help me build texinfo-3.1 on my Amiga 3000.

	MfG,	Ralph
--
   One vi to rule them all - One grep to find them
One ld to bring them all and in the darkness bind them