Subject: i386 install blues
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Timothy Newsham <newsham@aloha.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/21/1995 04:24:22
Hi,
  Been trying to install NetBSD/i386 for the last 12 hours without
luck.  When I finally get base10 over (copied from msdos floppies)
I start to gunzip it and it gets to abou 15megs and gets an error.
Gunzip'ing it online on my BSD/OS account works fine.  I've downloaded
the files several times, using different protocols and different
programs and I've used different program to extract it... from
the 'gunzip' that is a link to the 'cat' program on the boot
disk to the 'gunzip' that comes in the base10 package (yes,
I can extract parts of base10, just nothing near the end).

What could be going wrong?
Please CC me any replies.

                                    Tim N.