Subject: lose blocks..
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Luigi Catuogno <luigi@discovery.dia.unisa.it>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/13/1995 12:33:09
        I installed NetBSD on my PC, I answered all questions about
        hd's geometry. I gave to the installation program all datas
        it needed in disk sectors.

        I have a MSDOS partition and I'd like to install NetBSD on a
        partition of 100Mb (dos uses 150M).

        So I computed these values in sectors and I gave the values
        of NetBSD's partition size and its start sector's offset.
        During the installation, the program asked me if I want to overwrite
        the DOS partition. At this point I answered N and the installation
        continued.

        At the end, when I was installing the base10 tars, I discovered
        My filesystem was composed only by 32000 blocks!

        where are the others blocks? (about 200000)
        where is the error?

        thanx :)

              _/          _/_/_/    Luigi Catuogno
             _/          _/         e_mail: luigi@discovery.dia.unisa.it
           _/_/_/  _/  _/_/_/  _/   Phone +39 (81) 837-2700