Subject: Re: Sun ufs and NetBSD
To: None <>
From: Jesus M. Gonzalez <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/16/1994 09:44:53
>>	   I know somebody trying to read CD-ROMs from Sun, containing ufs
>>   filesystems. Does somebody know if they are readable by some port of
>>   NetBSD? (specially, by i386 and sparc ports).
>>Currently, you can't read a SPARC UFS on an i386, or an i386 UFS on a
>>SPARC, due to endianness differences.  Other than that, they *should*
>>work just fine.

	Thanks for your quick answer,

Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona    | Universidad Carlos III (Madrid, Spain)
tel: +34 1 624 94 58          | e-mail:
fax: +34 1 624 94 30          |
(Sometimes our headers are not o.k., please reply to any of this addresses)
.From within Universidad Carlos III, you can better use