Subject: chat program
To: None <>
From: Vince <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/22/1994 00:04:28

	I am again looking for the chat program that was on port 2525
when was running 386bsd.  Anyways, Sean Mcdermitt (sp??)
gave it to me last time but I accidentally deleted it so I need a copy of
it again and I lost his email address so if anyone happens to have the
program or know his email address, please let me know.  Thanks.

E-mail:,\|/ Sys Adm - CircleStar Technologies,Inc.,(o o) San Francisco, California USA
 |  There are many forms of science but only physics is the quantum  |
 |                    leap of the 21st Century.  	             |
	 			     Los Angeles, California USA
GUS Digest Adminstrator
Advanced Gravis UltraSound Card - The ultimate in soundcard technology