Subject: Re: Linux Documentation Project Home Page
To: None <,>
From: Peter Galbavy <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/11/1994 08:12:13
Apart from the fact that my main system (the web/news/ftp
etc server) has just kicked the bucket (the root disk died), I
*was* sort of planning to do just this sort of thing. I don't think
I would be the right person to author Web pages "selling" NetBSD,
but I was in the process to HTML'ing the manual set and README files

Ah well, maybe next week when my system is restored to life...

(On a completely off topic, should be for port-sparc, I have
realised how useful tape support would have been for this system,
which is imitating for mail purposes only at
the moment. Anyone working on it - apart from Theo who is already doing
too much ? :)

Peter G