Subject: Re[2]: Setting the time.
To: None <winans@phebos.aps.anl.gov>
From: None <klee@rdcclink.rd.qms.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/25/1994 10:39:47
     Thanks for the info.  But weird thing is that I did set the CMOS
     clock, and still getting the incorrect time.  I get the correct time
     in DOS mode.  And now the weirdest thing is that it is 3 hrs ahead of
     my time(looks like 2 hrs from Pacific to Central time zone + 1 hr of
     day light savings time).  The NetBSD still thinks that the CMOS time,
     I set is the Pacific standard time).  Any comment?

     Kang