Subject: Want info on UUCP-based mail/news
To: None <netbsd-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Alan D. Trombla <alan@math.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/15/1994 17:19:03
I am about to set up a NetBSD machine at my parents house to get
them online.  The main purpose of the machine is to provide email
and news access.

UUCP will probably be the transport mechanism, so I'd like some
info on Mail and News transport programs that can use UUCP.  Since
I will probably have only one link to a machine that is on the
Internet, the simpler the better (It's been a long time since I've
been into a sendmail configuration file, and I'd like to keep it
that way).  Of course I'd like something proven to work with NetBSD.

People may be interested in this topic in general, so if people using
UUCP will email me there info, I will summarize to this list.

Thanks in advance,
Alan

Alan D. Trombla----alan@seki.math.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp----University of Tokyo (Math)