Subject: Looking for kc.fs with HP ThinLAN or 3c501
To: None <netbsd-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Rich Van Gaasbeck <richv@hpinddu.cup.hp.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/22/1993 18:32:59
I've got a HP lan card (27252A) and a 3com 3c501 lan card in my system
and I would like to install NetBSD.  The install notes don't mention a
3c501 driver at all (would the 3c503 driver work?), but they do say
that an "HP ThinLAN and similar" is supported by not on the boot
floppies.

Could someone build me a boot floppy with a kernel that has the HP
driver in it.  Also does that driver work with a 27252A?

Thanks, this would really save me a lot of floppy copying.

Richv

PS, if this is too much trouble, could someone tell me how much I need
to install to build a kernel with the HP driver in it?  Just
binary/base or some of the source images too.