Subject: Re: Oh LORD!!!
To: Theo Deraadt <deraadt@fsa.ca>
From: Rob Shady <crt@tiamat.umd.umich.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/15/1993 17:20:29
> You are not permitted to forward my personal mail to a mailing
> list.  I cannot believe you did that.

First of all, only the very first piece of mail you sent me had any statement
to that effect.  The mail that was forwarded had no such statement.
Secondly, once I recieve your mail, it becomes my property to do what I
want with, if you don't like that fact, then don't send me mail.  Finally,
if it bothers you so much that other people hear you say it, you probably
shouldn't be saying it in the first place, should you?

You can't believe I did that?  So sue me...  We've gone rounds before Theo,
and your attitude is a little more than desireable.