NetBSD-Ports archive

Releng: Some ports/archs missing?

Hi!

Looking at the http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/builds.cgi and
eg. http://releng.netbsd.org/builds/HEAD/202401280930Z/ output, I'd
like to suggest a few touch-ups. Didn't find the sources for that, so
no patch yet.

  First, looking at the build results, some prots have their arch also
listed in the port name:

	evbarm-aarch64    aarch64
	evbarm-aarch64eb  aarch64eb
	evbarm-earmv5     earmv5
	evbarm-earmv5eb   earmv5eb
	evbarm-earmv5hf   earmv5hf
	evbarm-earmv5hfeb earmv5hfeb
	evbarm-earmv6hf   earmv6hf
	evbarm-earmv6hfeb earmv6hfeb
	evbarm-earmv7hf   earmv7hf
	evbarm-earmv7hfeb earmv7hfeb
	evbmips-mips64eb  mips64eb
	evbmips-mips64el  mips64el
	evbmips-mipseb    mipseb
	evbmips-mipsel    mipsel
	evbmips-mipsn64eb mipsn64eb
	evbmips-mipsn64el mipsn64el
	evbppc-powerpc64  powerpc64
	evbsh3-sh3eb      sh3eb
	evbsh3-sh3el      sh3el
	riscv-riscv32     riscv32
	riscv-riscv64     riscv64

Also, compared to `./build.sh list-arch`, I think these combinations
are missing:

	algor        mips64el
	arc          mips64el
	cobalt       mips64el
	evbarm       earmv4
	evbarm       earmv4eb
	evbarm       earmv6
	evbarm       earmv6eb
	evbarm       earmv7
	evbarm       earmv7eb
	evbcf        coldfire
	macppc       powerpc64
	ofppc        powerpc64
	or1k         or1k
	playstation2 mipsel
	pmax         mips64el
	sbmips       mips64eb
	sbmips       mips64el
	sbmips       mipseb
	sbmips       mipsel
	sgimips      mips64eb
	sparc64      sparc64
	virt68k      m68k

I don't know if that list was just prepared by hand, of if
known-broken variants were execluded. But it would be worth adding at
least sparc64 and virt68k. (With Sparc64 IMHO being one of the watched
ports for reproducible builds and virt68k just having been added to
the `build.sh` generated list just three weeks ago.

  As I'm also doing CI builds (cross-builds from Linux amd64 and from
a recent NetBSD amd64 system), I'm simply generating the jobs with this:

# Link all NetBSD jobs.
for TGT in $("${REPO_SRC}/build.sh" list-arch | grep -v NO_DEFAULT | while IFS=$'\t'= read _1 MACHINE _2 ARCH _TRASH; do echo "${MACHINE}-${ARCH}"; done); do
        link_jobs_for_target "${TGT}"
done

Thanks,
  Jan-Benedict