NetBSD-Ports archive

Re: How is graphics rendered in various older computing devices supported by NetBSD

On Tue, Oct 01, 2019 at 11:36:15AM +0530, Arvind Arvind Pro wrote:
> Hello Martin,
>
> Thank you for your answer. I have one more related query though- does
> the rasops library enable detection of screen resolution in its
> supported devices?

rasops itself only deals with the frambuffer. Setup and everything
else is done by the driver using it.

There are various drivers that query the display (e.g. via edid), but I
don't know an easy example off hand.

Martin