NetBSD-Ports archive

Re: Support for Intel I211 (PCI Vendor 0x8086 Device 0x1536)

Hello, Derrick.

(2014/03/06 6:18), Derrick Lobo wrote:
Manuel

Could we have support for Intel I211 NIC (PCI Vendor 0x8086 Device 0x1536)

 If the device ID is correct, the card is not I211 but I210.
The card is 1000Base-X. Right? The device is listed in if_wm.c
but it might not work.

 I have no any fiber card based on I210. If I had, I could write
a patch to support it.

 And, I do not have any of the following cards:

        Intel Gigabit EF Server Adapter (E1G42EF)
        I340-F4 (E1G44HF)
        I350-F2
        I350-F4

If someone who have one of those cards and can send it to me,
I'll make a patch.

(or ask someone who will attend AsiaBSDCon 2014 deliver the
card to me)

 Thanks.

would be great if you can get this ported to netbsd 6

Thanks

regards

Derrick Lobo

                SAITOH Masanobu (msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost