NetBSD-Ports archive

Re: Netbsd on Cisco 1121 or 3415 appliance box? Anyone?

While it seems to have a Xeon CPU I suspect it may have a locked down
boot loader, and its likely custom network hardware.

I'm not saying its not an interesting target, but it might be non trivial :)

Given Cisco say its Linux based, presumably you can ask them for the
source. While the most interesting bits are probably built as modules
to avoid the GPL it might give some insight into how to drive some of
the hardware...