NetBSD-Ports archive

Your account has been temporarily limited !

Dear Member,

We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time to
work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your
account until the issue is resolved.

What's the problem?

We need to confirm some of your account information. Please update your
profile with your current address and provide some documentation to help
confirm your identity

Case ID Number: PP-112-532-177-314

We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your PayPal
account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as
quickly as possible.

Urgent action required:

To help us solve this and to find out what you can and can't do with your
account until the issue is resolved, download and complete the attached form.

Sincerely,
PayPal

Copyright 1999-2013 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at
2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal Email ID PP54523