NetBSD-Ports archive

Re: Porting USB stack -- questions on ioconf.c

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011, Pow, Christopher (SWCOE) wrote:
Hopefully someone out there can give me some pointers as to how the tables in ioconf.c relate and how they should be set up differently than what I've got...?

I can't, but maybe a few hints:
 * ioconf.c is created by running "config KERNELNAME" in NetBSD,
   and it's created in the kernel compile directory (besides ioconf.h)
 * from that, digging into the config(8) program may help
 * also, NetBSD's autoconf system may be useful - see and for a start.
 * Other documentation that may be useful if you haven't found it

Good luck!

 - Hubert

P.S.: What OS are you porting the USB stack to?