Subject: Re: Pegasos port status
To: None <port-powerpc@NetBSD.org, netbsd-ports@NetBSD.org,>
From: Frank Wille <frank@phoenix.owl.de>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 07/14/2006 18:14:46
Jochen Kuntz wrote:

> Maybe I should mention that I have a major fsck for port-ofppc in the
> pipeline. I removed all the platform code.
> [...]
> I am now at the point where I have to add support
> for real hardware interrupts / interrupt controlers for PCI, ISA, VME,
> ... devices. My main target at the moment is a RPA / CHRP style IBM
> RS/6000 43P-150 and B50. I got distracted by my other hobbys so no
> progress on the interrupt code.

Do you think it will be finished in the near future (e.g. this year ;) ?

The Pegasos port we started was mainly a new platform code for ofppc.
It would be better to restart from scratch then...

> If someone wants to have a look at my work:
> http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz/NetBSD/ofppc/ofppc-new.tar.gz

I might have a look, but I'm not able to finish it.

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank@phoenix.owl.de)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/