Subject: RE: Pegasos port status
To: DataZap <az@datazap.net>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 07/11/2006 23:49:59
On 12-Jul-2006 DataZap wrote:
> I am not a programmer, but I would really like to see what has been done.
> Could people who have worked on this project please send me whatever code
> you have? I would like to try to work on this myself.

Does anyone actually have a pegasos?  Do you have one?

> Also, I have talking to Bill from genesi-usa and he said that he would
> still like to see things move forward. It would really be good if we could
> get NetBSD to work on this system. Why should people running linux have
> all the fun?

Would he be willing to put a machine in the hands of a developer?  If not, do
you have one you would be able to arrange remote access for?  There are
probably people who can do the port, but I'm guessing none of them have one of
the machines.

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/