Subject: New port?
To: None <netbsd-ports@netbsd.org>
From: James Longworth <longi@batty.ecr.mu.oz.au>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 11/22/2003 14:19:38
Hi,

I have several Cromemco System 2 machines (68000) which I think would make
an interesting NetBSD platform.

At the moment they're running Cromix.  I have complete software source and
a complete set of documentation for all of the software and hardware.

I'd like to know if there would be any interest in a NetBSD port for this
machine.  I'd like to see support for at least the 2 68000 machines I have
in my collection (The CS-2 and Z2-H).

What is the procedure for getting a new port going?  I'd be willing to
take on portmaster role and make all my software and documentation
available online.

James

--
James Longworth        -  longi@mame.mu.oz.au