Subject: Broken link in
To: None <>
From: Roy at SEVENtwentyfour Inc. <>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 02/27/2003 18:24:14
There appears to be a problem on this page of your site.

    On page
    when you click on "Generic Arm 32 PR's",
    the link to
    gives the error: Not found.

As recommended by the Robot Guidelines, this email is to explain our robotís activities and to let you know about one of the broken links we encountered. LinkWalker does not store or publish the content of your pages, but rather uses the link information to update our map of the World Wide Web.

Are these reports helpful? I'd love some feedback. If you prefer not to receive these occasional error notices please let me know.

Roy Bryant

 Roy Bryant,
 SEVENtwentyfour Inc. ("Always watching the Web")