Subject: Get Fit for Life With a Free Weight Loss Consultation! yqtki
To: None <aerosolize@netbsd.org>
From: sscaerosolize <rfuPete@hotmail.com>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 05/25/2002 12:49:03
SAFE HEALTHY EFFECTIVE WEIGHT LOSS
You Can Lose the Weight You Don't Want!

* Customized Programs formulated to help you lose 2-5 pounds per week.
* No counting calories or fat grams.
* Incredible energy! All natural products!

Click Here to Get Started: http://www.terra.es/personal8/nudeal14

Experienced Weight Loss Counselors
Satisfaction Guarantee!
* We help you every step of the way until you reach your weight loss and health goals.
* We have over 23 years of experience helping others!
* We have over 35 million satisfied customers!

Simply Click Here to Get Started:
http://www.terra.es/personal8/nudeal14

Customer Testimonials
Beverly lost 72 pounds in 6 months and has kept it off for 2 years!
* I went from a size 20 to a size 8 and lost a total of 54 pounds 62 inches - Vernetta F.
* In 6 weeks, my twin sister and I each lost 12 lbs, and we have kept it off for over 10
years! - Becky S. + Debbie B.

Your success story could be here next!
Start Losing Now, Click Here http://www.terra.es/personal8/nudeal14

oofybwogeoeporrttkbwlrlqne