Subject: Intergraph Port
To: None <patrick.mackinlay@kjv.com.au, netbsd-ports@netbsd.org>
From: Alastair Boyanich <boyanich@murdoch.edu.au>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 05/14/2002 13:21:36
Hi, I have 2 Intergraph machines here at home, and 17 at work now and
am interested in donating services to help on a netbsd port. Hardware
I have at home is a Intergraph 6880 (big tower), and a Series 2800
ws. At work we have 2000,2200, 2700's and a 2400.

Not terribly cluey on the hardware yet..but it's working again now and
I've installed clix and a bunch of apps including gcc 1.95 that I located.
Guess first step is to get a more modern gcc happening.

What can I do to help?

Alastair Boyanich

--

  adb -w -P "world> " -k /dev/meta/galaxy/ksyms /dev/god/brain
  Alastair Boyanich, Murdoch University Perth Western Australia