Subject: Re: (no subject)
To: marcos colome <mcolome1@earthlink.net>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 04/21/2002 02:31:59
On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 12:38:33PM -0700, marcos colome wrote:
> I would like to know if the new release of net BSD will support the new
> hardware that are
> present in the market, such as intel 478 proccessors, 845d chipsets, IDE
> Raid, DDR memory,
> USB 2.0, Nvidia video cards. etc., because I have purchased two box sets

USB 2.0, not yet. Nvidia are supported without GL accel I think.
Most IDE raid are supported. Depending on models, you may not be able to
use the RAID BIOS , but you can setup raidframe on NetBSD to achieve
the same goal.
The rest is properly supported (it doesn't require special driver support,
in fact).

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>