Subject: IBM ROMP/RT port
To: None <netbsd-ports@netbsd.org>
From: Dan Linder <dlinder@uiuc.edu>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 03/01/2002 10:09:13
Greetings netbsd-ports!

I noticed that OpenBSD has a few people working on a port to the IBM PC/RT
(the ever popular ROMP processor).  I was wondering what NetBSD's status
on this port is.  Do all interested RT people head over to Open?

I'm thinking about getting involved in a port, and the RT appeals to me
for whatever reason (probably because I have one), and I'm wondering where
to invest my efforts.

thanks alot!

   - Dan

--
Dan Linder / dlinder @ uiuc.edu
Graduate Student, College of Engineering, Dept. of Computer Science