Subject: Fujitsu SPARC support?
To: NetBSD/ports <netbsd-ports@netbsd.org>
From: Iggy Drougge <optimus@canit.se>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 02/08/2002 21:38:41
While surfing around for info on DIAB DS/90s, I found out that Fujitsu-Siemens
apparently has also had a line called DS/90. But I also found out that Fujitsu
have made SPARC server for a long time, in a series called Primepower (there
might be another series called GP7000), but I don't see any support mentioned
on the sparc or sparc64 port pages. Should this be added on the Suggested
page? Preferably with a bit meatier information than I was able to dig up. =)

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.

Menyn är inte lika sexig som telnet, det är hårt men sant.
    Petri Oksanen #38 på SUGA BBS