Subject: Re: Integraph Series 6700--Port to the dumpster, or worthwile for NetBSD?
To: None <>
From: Matthias Pfaller <>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 08/30/2001 08:22:35
In article <>, (Curt Sampson) writes:
>> What kind of processor is this?
> If these were running CLIX, these would have Intergraph's proprietary
> Clipper chip as the CPU. Information on these has never been widely
> available, as far as I know.

I happen to have the processor manual that was published by prentice hall
iirc. So there was/is official information available for this CPU (actually
it looked like a rather nice CPU to me).

Regards, Matthias
Matthias Pfaller                            Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH    Tel   +49 8131 5161-41
Hans-Böckler-Str. 2, D 85221 Dachau         Fax   +49 8131 5161-66                        Email