Subject: Misc. 386i stuff
To: None <netbsd-ports@netbsd.org>
From: John Morrissey <jwm@horde.net>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 06/21/2001 15:17:48
I've been looking through the archives and noticed that there was some
activity last year WRT a Sun 386i port. I'm not interested in porting, but
I've got a set of manuals for the Sun 386i (and other 386i
paraphernelia[sp?])that I'd like to unload. It's mostly user- and
admin-level info, so I'm not sure how much good it will do, but it might be
useful somehow if someone's working on a port.

I've got:

* User's Guide
* System Setup and Maintenance
* SNAP Administration
* Advanced Skills

I've also got a set of 3.5" SunOS 4.0.1 install floppies for the 386i.

Lastly, I've got box labeled "PC-NFS," version 3.0, including manual and
5.25" installation floppies. :-)

Free to any takers, but I'll probably be throwing this stuff out if I don't
hear from anyone fairly soon.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o