Subject: IBM SP2 9056 (two thin nodes, POWER arch)
To: None <netbsd-ports@netbsd.org>
From: Lyndon Griffin <lyndon@bsd4us.org>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 04/03/2001 19:04:48
I just got my first piece of big iron!  I'm interested in working on a POWER
port of Net, and am looking for guidance/bodies/machines/whatever.  I have a
full library of docs to go along with the beast, including development
reference material.  Each node has AIX 4.3.2, but because I can't (afford
to) get 3-phase 208 in my house, my first effort is hacking together a power
supply for each node.  If there are others out there that want to work this
effort, drop me a line (I'm not subscribed to this list, at least not yet).
Hopefully, I won't be alone...

<:)  Lyndon
http://bsd4us.org/