Subject: Re: Rs6000-7006 type 410
To: None <>
From: Jaromír <>
List: netbsd-ports
Date: 03/20/2001 09:26:46

> Hello there,
> I have an IBM computer 7006, MCA architexture., from an old abandonned project.
> More machines are available for free. Is there anybody interested for?
> 1.1 GB harddisk, 64 MB memory, 604 processor. The idea is giving them to people
> who are porting netBSD to computers with the MCA-bus.
> I live in The Netherlands, Europe!

I'd probably be interested, if the machine is not too big :) How costly
would be shipping to Czech Republic?

"604 processor" - that's PowerPC, right ? Do you also have any docs
for that machine ? It would be cool if there would be some additional MCA
cards, too ;-)

Jaromir Dolecek <>
 ***  Wanna a real operating system ? Go and get NetBSD, dammit!  ***